test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Beholder] The Shadow Empire is recruiting! Join the Empire!

bezoododobezoododo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey, everyone! Everything good with you? Good. I’m here because, well, this is the recruitment part of the forum, if I’m right. So, the guild Shadow Empire is recruiting and here’s some information about us if you want to join us.
Thank you.

Information/About the Guild

The guild was founded in the day 05/23/2013, with the only pretention to be a friendly and mature guild. Yes, we’re newbie but we have some ideas that will soon begin to work with more members. We currently have 11 members. The guild has 2 leaders, 1 of them are, at least, once a day are online. We are a PVP and PVE guild, helping each other and planning some events, for the future.

Recruitment

You can friend one of the guild leaders: Arya@bezoododo (the one who wrote this text) or Watanabe@russojackman or Bloodwalker@spinaldancer. We do not make tests or anything like that, we more casual. If you join us, you’ll be receiving an email about our rules, events and other things.

Classes and our interest in them:

Trickster Rogue – We don’t need now, but we’re accepting.

Counter Wizard – Accepting, for pvps and maybe epic dungeons.

Devoted ClericHighly needed, for epic dungeons and pvps.

Great Weapon Fighter – Accepting.

Guardian Fighter – Accepting and needed for pvps and epic dungeons.

Professions:

We created a special rank in the guild just for someone skilled in some area in the professions, we will pay for the items and, if you want (but if you don't want, ok then), make items for events.

Well, I think that's it. If you are interested, you know what to do.

See you soon... I think.
Post edited by bezoododo on

Comments

• boty13boty13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am new to the game and I just made a Cleric on Beholder. His name is Boty and has just hit level 4. I plan on leveling him up as quickly as I can.
  • tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im looking for a guild to do a bit of every think and will have players on for most of the day. i am currently level 44 and im joining a guild for Gauntlgrym at end game and i want to know what level the members are. in game name darkshadow.