test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is unlocked when you "Unlock Rank 3 in all previous powers"?

soulsofcreationsoulsofcreation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I am playing Guardian Fighter and I'd like to know what is unlocked when you unlock Rank 3 in all the powers before it. Does it refer to all powers up until Level 15? Or until Level 20? And what exactly is unlocked? Thanks in advance! :)
Post edited by soulsofcreation on

Comments

• flamexsoldierflamexsoldier Member Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    When you unlock rank 3 nothing special is unlocked. It just means you can now spend your powerpoints on the third level in skills. It also means you can rank all your powers up to rank 3 for the rest of the game.
  • soulsofcreationsoulsofcreation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh. So it's just telling you that you now have the ability to upgrade skills to Level 3. Well. Guess I'll have to salvage my messed-up class build now. Thanks a lot, man! :)
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am playing Guardian Fighter and I'd like to know what is unlocked when you unlock Rank 3 in all the powers before it. Does it refer to all powers up until Level 15? Or until Level 20? And what exactly is unlocked? Thanks in advance! :)

Click on it and read detailed description to the right......
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    Click on it and read detailed description to the right......
    (sarcasm on)Really...Seriously? You want him to read? You also think he should pay attention to what is on his screen? How could you possibly get more elitist than that?(sarcasm off)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]