test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Preview Shard Patch - issues since the patch

arielstarshadowarielstarshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
First, latency and lag has gone up tremendously. I had little to no lag issues prior to this patch - and now? I'm getting hitching and lock-ups.

Second, something is utterly borked with the queue function. Yesterday evening, after the patch, during the dungeon event, I spent the entire hour trying to get into/stay in a group. And I watched as countless others had the same problems. First, the group match-up was essentially non-functional. Groups were forming with no tank, no healer, three or more of a single class, etc. Second, folks were unable to zone into the map, or after zoning into the map, were getting booted back out (and no, they weren't getting kicked by the leader - I had this happen numerous times while I was the group leader). some folks found themselves unable to drop group - this happened to me while leader, I couldn't kick anyone out of group (we had people who couldn't zone into the map) and I myself couldn't even leave group. The same thing happened during the dungeon event this morning - people unable to zone, dropping, etc.