test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Item from AH >Ancient Spymasters Elegant Dagger<

antaxiousantaxious Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello there,

Did CN yesterday, the main hand dagger dropped for me. Since I was planning on playing on my CW and maining my Cw and not my rogue, I decided I would sell the dagger to help gear up my CW instead. So yesterday night 08/06/2013 I put the item in the auction house for around 1775000, I dont remember the exact amount but it was the cheapest.

After waking up I had some time to spend on the PC, I thought my dagger would be sold, it didnt got sold and it dissapeard from the AH. I did not forgot a few 0s else i would have had about 170k from one item or 17k from one item sold. ANd I did not get that. I checked my inventory/bank.. Its just gone. I even checked if my char got roll backed somehow, wich is silly I know.. but you never know.. My companion got the level he trained for and I still have the character slots I just bought yesterday.

Now I have had some though luck with dungeon delves, me and my girlfriend had some free time and wanted to speed up the process by skipping 0 dungeon delves for about 4 days straight, I got nothing, of a real value. So meh.. I hope this can get solved.

Anyone had this kind of issue? Did you get your item/ad back?