test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any way to respec in the Preview Shard?

zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
I'd like to actually try out some stuff with my DC, but it seems you can't respec unless your account already had Zen/AD/Tokens...

Is there some way I've overlooked or something?
Post edited by zephryl1 on

Comments

• Options
    kumaburukumaburu Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You overlooked nothing the devs overlooked something, hopefully they will fix that soon I think that is one of the main reasons the test shard is so dead I tried to find a group for an hour to test the threat changes..
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    I believe what devs intended is actually test your current build with the "major update" then give feedback later. what the devs overlooked, or maybe intended, is some patch is a "cutthroat" for some class and need to be retrain, for example TR, their encounter and Daily now more benefit from Power means STR but some TR is build based on Critical Strike and DEX.
  • Options
    zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I can't test my own build really. I was built around AS, since it was the only sensible choice, and now that it's not as good, I need to find alternative skills... Which means I need to be able to re-spec X_X
  • Options
    griennegrienne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It's frickin' sad that this post needs to even be made, I mean ffs, its g0d d@mn beta with a test server and we have to ASK for respecs so we can test the god awful changes they made.

I am trying so hard to like this game.....but seriously some of this ish is common sense.
  • Options
    icecreamcarticecreamcart Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to give this a little bump, there is indeed few testing if you can not test other builds.
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hard to test without respec
  • Options
    faeriestormfaeriestorm Member Posts: 460 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My cleric build seemed to work fine on the test shard, but I was unable to test in dungeons to be sure if I was an illusion or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]