test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protectors Enclave, please change it!

fornahn1fornahn1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Take the companions out of PE please, it would reduce SO much lag in that area.

Also could we get some different weapon skins? It shouldnt be an issue to want to use an axe vs a sword without spending a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ton of resources.
Post edited by fornahn1 on

Comments

• twisted0utlawtwisted0utlaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I run the game on the highest graphic settings and never experience lag. Maybe you need to turn down your quality or upgrade your computer.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I run the game on the highest graphic settings and never experience lag. Maybe you need to turn down your quality or upgrade your computer.
    I only have problems with the half million companions huddled around the campfire on the upper level. No slow down, just texture popping.

I also run on highest setting, 1600p and it would be nice if companions didn't persist after a person has logged out or perhaps there could be an option to not display companions in non-combat zones?
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

There never fails to be ignorant posts like this in any game ever.

Lmao.