test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Open Beta ~ 6 weeks?

vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Since the start of Open Beta, we've been thrilled to have you playing Neverwinter, exploring the game's wide range of features, providing us with feedback, and helping us make it better as we near our live launch date.

We've been working hard to address several of the key issues that you've reported, and recently spoke about our plans for updates in the State of the Game. Earlier this week, we also teased that we've been working on a major update that aims to tackle a host of hot topics that you've let us know about since the start of Open Beta.

I guess that I should thank you for all the hard work and for listening to all what has been said by the community since the bigining of OB. To be honest, I was expecting the game to be released at the end of the year, but you guys managed to address, fix everything and even add more content in only 6 weeks.
I could have waited untill the end of the year... I wonder why the rush... Oh wait. :rolleyes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
Post edited by vold316 on

Comments

• Options
    erethizon1erethizon1 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At least it will finally end the debate as to whether the game is really launched.
  • Options
    zeromatrix01zeromatrix01 Member Posts: 82
    edited June 2013
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    At least it will finally end the debate as to whether the game is really launched.

I'd like to think the debate will be over but there will still be those that will call for server wipes after the next exploit goes wild; claiming the game's economy was ruined from the beginning since open beta.
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Win win situation for me, and thus it is okay.

If they wipe - I get to make my decisions over again, spec more wisely, spend more wisely, get only the items I have tested to be what I want.

If they don't wipe - I have all of my progress and playtime so far and will be happy there as well.

Thus they can do what they wish and I will be happy. I am VERY excited about the new content though. Wow. I am hoping that somewhere in there will be a Ranger class . . . I have one of my slots empty and reserved just for that :)
  • Options
    jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Where are all the people that were saying the game would be in open beta for years or forever?
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

It was a one-sided debate anyway. ;)
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore