test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Quest Journal/Achievements

granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I know they have a lot of bugs to fix and most of the changes made are much desired. But besides the high demand for companion tomes, I think this feature has been overlooked in the patch notes. All the bugged achievements for all of the zones are supposedly fixed now (Except for Protector of the Living in Neverdeath Graveyard by my count.) But the bug that makes it so you can't see achievements has got to be an easy enough thing to fix. Devs can we please get this one smashed? I want to know what PVP titles I can earn and see the long list of Slayer titles, I think I have them all except for Cultist Slayer right now. =)
Post edited by granville7482 on

Comments

• Options
    cue22cue22 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump, I would really like to see the achievements available in game that I can work towards.....
  • Options
    sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Haven't read of anyone who has actually gotten Cultist III title, have killed many after getting Cultist II and still no title for me.
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Protector of the living is now working, got that the other day after the patch..
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sianeka wrote: »
    Haven't read of anyone who has actually gotten Cultist III title, have killed many after getting Cultist II and still no title for me.

It's broken. It doesn't show up once Cultist 2 is completed.