test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An idea of choice

yojimbodegreedyojimbodegreed Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So..I haven't been playing Neverwinter long. My main character is only currently lv. 25. I just recently finished the Spellburst quest, and, as I was escaping the Spellplague thing, an idea came to my mind: "What if...I could just sit here and become spellplagued?" Of course, this didn't happen. In trying this though, another thought came to my mind: "What if we had the choice to be effected by stuff like this?"
You've had to see this in other games before, being able to be blooded and change into a vampire, werewolf, what have you; I'd like to see something like that in this game. Having the choice to be morphed into something else..not exactly a race changer but..something along the lines of just being able to make "bad" choices that result with you changing into some sort of "freak" I guess you could say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• memorythoughtmemorythought Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For a "spellplagued" look you can just set it in your default appearance and build it into your backstory. Also please keep playing and you'll see there's a lot more to the spellplague lore that's waiting for you.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They are introducing something like this in Elder Scrolls Online - or so they say. You would be able to pick up new very rare "powers" or traits from the world itself, and it is possible that this extra power comes with some downfalls. They specifically mentioned Vampirism as one of the possibilities.

I am no ESO fan at all, but that was one interesting and new idea I have never seen in an MMORPG.