test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot complete achievement Dungeon Delving III or Into The Never.

questionorquestionor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
There are two achievements for Castle Never. "Into The Never" and "Into The Never (Epic)".
There is no non-epic version of "Into The Never" and hence cannot be completed.
There are achievements for normal and epic dungeons "Dungeon Delving" for normals, and "Dungeon Mastery" for epics.
Dungeon Delving III requires you to do 12 normal dungeons. As there is no normal version of Castle Never, there are only 11 such dungeons and this achievement cannot be completed.

Note: I am unable to submit bugs in game.
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?334752-Can-t-submit-bugs
Post edited by questionor on

Comments

• questionorquestionor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok i don't get it but I actually got dungeon delving 3 in live today when I did Epic Lair of the Pirate King for the first time.
    I've only done 11 dungeons as I have never stepped foot in Castle Never at all but I've gotten the achievement that says I did 12.

Going by the dungeon achievements
    Normal Dungeons
    1) Chasm
    2) Caverns of Karrundax
    3) Cloak Tower
    4) Cragmire Crypts
    5) Dread Vault
    6) Icespire's Frozen Heart
    7) Lair of the Mad Dragon
    8) Pirate King
    9) Temple of the Spider
    10) Throne of Idris
    11) Wolf Den

If it matters, I've completed the following Epics
    1) Cloak Tower
    2) Cragmire Crypts
    3) Pirate King
    4) Wolf Den
    And it looks like my Dungeon Mastery I is only at 3/4
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mm Which titles do these grant?

I have the Dungeon Delver title, which I think is the one for all the normals. Possibly one of the non-5 man dungeons counts or something, i've done all of those too. Or possibly ANY dungeon counts, epic and non epic, so I got it when I completed my first epic same as you. It's possibly wai.

The all the epics is also bugged.

It should grant "Dungeon Master" title, for 12 epics.

I've completed all 12 epics, but it lists 10/12.
    I know epic spellplague does not award achievement on live (and listed fixed in notes)
    However the 12th missing one, I have no idea.. The other 11 list fine in the panel.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)