test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Selling my horse mount in the Auction House....

trageticatragetica Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am going nuts looking through the forum, searching for every keyword possible, searching through google, Neverwinter wiki's and still have not found an answer.

I just got a Heavy Twilight Nightmare and want to sell my previous horse an Appalloosa(sp?) horse and I see them for sale on the auction house so it is possible but whenever I go to post the horse to the AH for sale it says I cannot sell that item. What gives? I see so many other horses on there why can I not sell mine? Is there some kind of token or something I have to buy like when selling a companion? Someone please solve this for me!!!!!!

I just want to get rid of this spotted horse!
Post edited by tragetica on

Comments

• Options
    percefuspercefus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tragetica wrote: »
    I am going nuts looking through the forum, searching for every keyword possible, searching through google, Neverwinter wiki's and still have not found an answer.

I just got a Heavy Twilight Nightmare and want to sell my previous horse an Appalloosa(sp?) horse and I see them for sale on the auction house so it is possible but whenever I go to post the horse to the AH for sale it says I cannot sell that item. What gives? I see so many other horses on there why can I not sell mine? Is there some kind of token or something I have to buy like when selling a companion? Someone please solve this for me!!!!!!

The horse is "bound" to you meaning if you used it at all you can only sell it to a vendor and not on the AH.
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45696675&dateline=1374083559
    A Proud Member Of THE 300 Guild - Tene's are nothing but P2W, Nerf or Remove please!
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    once items are bound, you can only vendor them.
    take it to Joe's rent-a-pony.

Joe's"If it's got at least two legs adn can neigh. we'll buy it off you"
  • Options
    trageticatragetica Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so all those horses on the AH are mounts that people have recieved but never ridden? oddd....
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so all those horses on the AH are mounts that people have recieved but never ridden? oddd....

Yes. Rookies think gold is abundant and easy to get and try to get ADs with it. They make a mistake but who cares.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Vendor it .