test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] <Ad Iudicium> PvE Guild Recruiting Friendly Gamers

2»

Comments

• jdenn01jdenn01 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I will tell you all I have bounced between a few guilds before finding this one. I am a Dwarf GF that love to kill dragons with my axe. This group is awesome to run with and I have a blast on our Thursday night runs! Plus I have gotten so much help on gearing up and love the overall community of friends who come on. So come join us now as we adventure into the dungeon to see what treasures it may hold for us!

Lana Kamien
    Dragon Slayer
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi. Are you based in Europe or US?
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sorry noticed you are on Dragon Shard, I'm on Beholder. Please disregard..unless you are on Beholder as well. :)
  • cenurahricenurahri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited August 2013
    @kkkell

No problem. :)

We're only on the Dragon shard, and we're based in the US. If we get enough European players, I can start up an additional set of dungeon times, but someone else would need to lead them and invite.

We're still looking for friendly gamers of any level and class. :)
  • tohshitohshi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would be interested in an join you if you are still looking/will take me. I am currently low level, my highest level is a level 20 DC. But have been playing fairly consistantly and chugging along. Deffently looking for a new guild since i quit wow a few months back. I have lots of MMO experince.
    edited August 2013
    @tohshi

We'd be happy to have you join our community. I'll send you an invite when I see you online.

I'm working on a Cleric optimization calculator, which should be helpful to you when you reach level 60. (It'll undergo more changes when the expansion comes out.) We also have other Cleric resources in our home page Quick Links and in our forums.
  • xnetherbladexxnetherbladex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

Im already a member of your guild in SWTOR. Please add me in your guild for Neverwinter
    Lvl 51 TR. Skamos Demoneye
  • geopenguingeopenguin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited August 2013
    Filled out a web-ap on your enjin site. Really just lookin' for some peeps to run with. Mostly weekends.
    Geo del gato@geopenuin
    GFW
    Quest: KLUDO
    Author: @GEOPENGUIN
    Short Code: NW-DAX6SQH8U
    edited August 2013
    @xnetherbladex

Hi there! Who's your main character in our SWTOR guild (<Morituri>, Empire, The Harbinger)?

@geopenguin

Welcome to our community. :)
    edited August 2013
    We're still looking for friendly gamers to join us. :)

Today's itinerary includes walking into the lair of an irascible dragon, playing hide and seek with a frost giant, squashing a shape-shifting spider, or attempting diplomatic overtures with an Aboleth overseer.
  • sayababasayababa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey ive just recently started out playing and am pretty low level atm but am interested in joining a group of people who are friendly and I could learn from while playing the game thanks :) IGN : rFactor
  • slobonesslobones Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    App submitted thanks ;)
  • artannis1artannis1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    submitted my app:)
    edited August 2013
    @sayababa, @artannis1

Awesome. We'll look for you in-game. :)

@slobones

Welcome to our community!
  • coehide6coehide6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    App submitted ;)
    edited August 2013
    @coehide6

Accepted. We'll look for you in-game as well. :)
  • xnetherbladexxnetherbladex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cenurahri wrote: »
    @xnetherbladex

Hi there! Who's your main character in our SWTOR guild (<Morituri>, Empire, The Harbinger)?

@cenurahri
    My Main Character in SWTOR is named Moldor. Im with the Empire

How do I join your guild in Neverwinter
    edited August 2013
    @xnetherbladex

You don't seem to be part of our guild in SWTOR (I logged in to verify). Perhaps you were part of a different <Morituri> guild.

You're welcome to join us, though. I'll look for you in-game.
    edited August 2013
    We're still looking for more friendly players to join us. (We have the fewest number of GWFs at the moment, but any class is welcome.)
  • willofthesouthwillofthesouth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    new player of less than a week but leveling up quick looking hoping to join a guild with maybe other new players to do quest with. already did pvp domination and the cloak tower level 15 and a guardian