What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter Nerf Incoming

2»

Comments

• jyotaijyotai Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shadok92 wrote: »
    So it looks like our class will soon be broken. Today we can easily out-dps any baddie we come across, but once the big patch hits we will be generating 35% more threat. Are you kidding me Cryptic? How do you expect us to put out decent DPS if we're pulling more threat than anyone else?? Goodbye combat advantage, you shall be missed. Just wish I knew exactly why Cryptic hates us so much.

I'm just going to assume this is a humor / joke post, despite some of the replies taking it seriously. :p

They're fixing the class though - which is very nice to see. Tanking will be an option for the tank classes finally: what a concept. :)

I might actually consider keeping this game installed, and playing it, now. I'd tried the game out, the camera still drives me nuts - but reading how broken tanking was on a game that had intended to be a trinity game had me shelf the thing. Good news on that patch.
    PST timezone older player. Mostly play tanks and healers. Don't game outside of MMOs.
  • badmoon1876badmoon1876 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So it looks like our class will soon be broken. Today we can easily out-dps any baddie we come across, but once the big patch hits we will be generating 35% more threat. Are you kidding me Cryptic? How do you expect us to put out decent DPS if we're pulling more threat than anyone else?? Goodbye combat advantage, you shall be missed. Just wish I knew exactly why Cryptic hates us so much.

they will destroy this game like all the mmos by nerfing. I have played all the top mmos since 1990 and most of them are all gone due to nerfing.You think they would learn by now.
  • ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Almost had me till you went for "combat advantage" :) CA goes to all flankers regardless of aggro, IIRC.
  • xeromus20xeromus20 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how can i dps if im pulling aggro as the tank :(
    Paradigm - Instigator Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer - 13k GS
    Instigate and Eradicate
    Alek Silverkin - Sentinel Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer - 11k GS
    How do you kill that which gets tankier the more you hit it?
  • marobi1marobi1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No worries......at least (Hopefully), after this patch you will be able to distinguish bad GF's over the others. =)...