test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So im a stealth spec TR now im fed up

tubbyadamtubbyadam Member Posts: 58
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Post edited by tubbyadam on

Comments

• jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Getting people to say youre cheating (so long as youre not) in PvP is the greatest compliment one can receive. You should thank them next time.
  • tubbyadamtubbyadam Member Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    jlander wrote: »
    Getting people to say youre cheating (so long as youre not) in PvP is the greatest compliment one can receive. You should thank them next time.

believe me I know its amazing but I generally worry I know what this company is like for banning people lol seriously surely everyone knows the intel/shadow strike/ bait and switch spec ;o
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tubbyadam wrote: »
    believe me I know its amazing but I generally worry I know what this company is like for banning people lol seriously surely everyone knows the intel/shadow strike/ bait and switch spec ;o

I wouldnt worry too much about being reported lol.

Even if they did Cryptic has more important stuff to worry about before they worry about a pissed kid. Besides, most of those people that get mad and threaten to report or post on the forums dont because they are too busy raging in the next game.
  • asashiroasashiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your build is cheap and you should feel cheap, you cheap cheaty McCheaterson. =)

No, but really, that spec is so annoying to fight against.
  • renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013
    People will always look for anything to blame other than themselves.

Lose to a GWF, the supposed "trash" class? They have to be a hacker.

Can't kill a cleric? Knew it, hacker.

Dodged your Ice Knife? What the heck Cryptic, how are hacks out for your game already?

CC-locked? Cheater.
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    there is actually alot of exploits in pvp has been since bw3 but i have been called a cheater just because i know how to take down classes from their weaknesses from playing as those characters
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Toxicity

After playing League of Legends and PvP in Neverwinter this was an interesting watch with a "duh" topic which just seems so overlooked at times.

I actually laughed hard yesterday playing in a PvP Match. Somebody insulted a player for using repel (which is priceless for controlling the points) and when I defended him one of the players on the enemy team said:
    "You're stupid. You were on my team earlier and we lost."

I couldn't help but laugh since, by his logic, he was just as stupid for losing a PvP match. It's better to just laugh and turn the other cheek.

I'm a cleric. There are two types of games for me: Games I get Focused and Games where I don't.

If I'm on a team which knows to focus enemy cleric we win, if I'm not we lose. But it's not worth getting upsetover such a petty insult. I just went along to continue playing the 2v5 match (One person DC'ed within 5 minutes, 2 others quit after that) and smile at how they needed to have five people pile on two in order to feel good about themselves. Likely lost a bunch of games previously. :p