test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

companion control

tceltcel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
I have noticed that my dire wolf does not automatically engage when I do. He waits for things to get closer if I am range fighting. The only issue here is that if I wanted him (or another companion) to gain agro, they would generally need to go in fighting first. Could you add some way for us to send in a companion to attack a certain mob or stop them from attacking as well.
Post edited by tcel on

Comments

• Options
    xjdx6xjdx6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think the companion was more based to defend you from incoming close damage but i do agree that the companions need an option tree such as Neutral - Attack - Defend as this would get rid of a lot of issues that occur with them. Such as them running in and grabbing aggro from mobs who you could have avoided.
  • Options
    killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xjdx6 wrote: »
    I think the companion was more based to defend you from incoming close damage but i do agree that the companions need an option tree such as Neutral - Attack - Defend as this would get rid of a lot of issues that occur with them. Such as them running in and grabbing aggro from mobs who you could have avoided.

Neutral - Attack - Defend , love that idea!