test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon]LFG - 60 TR 9kGS - Have vent & forums to offer

bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
Hey all,

My name is Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III ... esquire ... twice removed. I am looking for a guild on Dragon serious about sticking with NW and organized endgame pve and pvp, especially the upcoming gauntlgrym. I am a 60TR with a 9kGS and I like to think I am a decent gamer, but I won't profess to be good at NW, yet. I have been solo up to this point so there are likely a lot of tricks an strategies I have yet to be exposed to purely running PuGs.

Also, I run a small gaming community, backfiregaming.net. We are rooted in CSGO, but play other games aswell. About 5 of us are playing NW. They are not 60 yet, but do want to go where ever I go. Our community has a nice website where we could host you if you would like(could be better for you than enjin and such), and a ventrilo server to offer. Ideally, for me, would be to find a guild who would like to use my site and vent. If not though, I am cool with that too.

Anywho, hit me up @bpskibbenheims or on steam at Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III.
"Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
-Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
Post edited by bpskibbenheims on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey

Read my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

Let me know if you are interested :)

/KBG
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Going to add you in game so we can talk, but will also link our guilds general information below. It sounds like you could be a fit and we are still actively recruiting all classes and GS is always something that is easily obtained it's the players skill level we would care about. If interested just accept my request and we can speak more in game. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good one :D

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey man. Lots of people interested in you so i'll keep it short. I am the community manager for Eminence. We're an end game guild founded by MMO Veterans from EQ2, WoW Vanilla, and more. We're looking for highly dedicated, highly skilled, active players for PvE / PvP. We're currently at 45+ lvl 60 players and are gathering more for our roster. Gauntlegrymm is coming and the more the better. Currently we have the capability to do gauntlegrymm if it was to come out today. We have 2 or more groups running at almost every DD time and run castle never almost 3 times a day. Please visit www.eminencenwo.enjin.com and post an application. It's well worth it. Thanks and have a good day.