test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deadlinestyle LF Guild (Dragon Server)

xtriz1337xtriz1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello! Deadlinstyle here! I'm looking for an great guild there people are active and talking with each other. I'm on Dragon Server and hope there is some guild for me.

My info: Soon 26 years old and have more than 15 years MMORPG experince. Have been Guild leader for many years in PvP/PvE guilds. But now im tired to own a guild just want to join a guild and have fun.
Post edited by xtriz1337 on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey

Read my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

Let me know if you are interested :)

/KBG
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence community manager here. You sound like you're a good fit for us. We have an active and talkative guild, while still maintaining the "end game" title. We currently have 45+ lvl 60 members, as well as an active Website & Mumble server. People join and become apart of the Eminence family fairly quickly. We run DD with 2 to 3 parties whenever it is up, share information that fellow players may not know about their classes or what is to come, and run CN close to 3 times a day. If we sound like what you're looking for, great! We require an application in order to weed out the undedicated, and in turn the unwanted. Please go to www.eminencenwo.enjin.com and post your application. We will get back to you asap! Thanks!