test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Divine Penetration>, Dragon Shard Recruiting Mature Friendly Gamers, PvE

faust291faust291 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello, and thank you for checking out this thread!

First off, don't let the name fool you. Consider it as a sort of half hearted joke, and a sort of test. If you take offense to the guild name, then this probably isn't the guild for you.

We are a multi gaming guild for anyone over the age of 18 who has a good sense of humor. We're a light hearted group of gamers who don't take a great deal seriously. As such, we're looking to increase our player base on Neverwinter but we don't really care about your gear score or character level. Honestly, we don't even care if you only play one day a week. We'd just love to make new friends and expand our community.

If you are interested in joining us as we learn to dominate in Neverwinter, and beyond, please PM me here on the forums!

Thanks again for taking the time to check us out, we hope to hear from a few of you soon!
big.png
Post edited by faust291 on

Comments

• awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    Interesting name lol. I'm on the dragon server, invite me.
  • faust291faust291 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, haha!
    Will do!

Heads up for anyone else interested in joining the DP, we have a website where we post random things and we have a Mumble that we use constantly!!

Again folks, thanks for expressing interest in our group!
    big.png
  • jaxannajaxanna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am a casual player, but have yet to find a guild that won't boot me. I will often not play for maybe a month. I play for the distraction gaming gives me, It is not life or death if i don't play. I also don't get uptight when in a group, if we wipe, BIG DEAL. It's only a game! Also i am an older player, my reflexes aren't what they used be. ahh, what would you expect from someone thats 63 yo. I f you'll have me, I'd like to join. i'm on Dragon
  • damagankdamagank Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just started to play this game about hour ago and love it. Character name Gadain battlefate. He is a dwarf guardian warrior type character. I would love to join the guild to learn and conquer neverwinter.
    edited June 2013
    jaxanna wrote: »
    I am a casual player, but have yet to find a guild that won't boot me. I will often not play for maybe a month. I play for the distraction gaming gives me, It is not life or death if i don't play. I also don't get uptight when in a group, if we wipe, BIG DEAL. It's only a game! Also i am an older player, my reflexes aren't what they used be. ahh, what would you expect from someone thats 63 yo. I f you'll have me, I'd like to join. i'm on Dragon

That would be fine with us!
    big.png
    edited June 2013
    damagank wrote: »
    I just started to play this game about hour ago and love it. Character name Gadain battlefate. He is a dwarf guardian warrior type character. I would love to join the guild to learn and conquer neverwinter.

Cool! I've sent both of you friends requests, I'll be able to add you to our ranks ASAP!
    big.png