test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protector's Enclave & Blacklake District - New Start Bugs

maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Started a new character to start from the beginning to catch as much as I can. The following items were noted:

Protector's Enclave
1) Driftwood Tavern
- the fireplace no longer is marked as a campfire
- attempted to use the party poppers (from welcome email) during the "surprise party" but there was no sound or animation, character just stood there and the items were used
2) OUT_OF_MEMORY error and booted to desktop received after completing all quests through finding the jewels in the sewer and running to report to Sgt Knox -- ticket #21062538

Blacklake District
1) Saw a fellow player fighting with an "invisible" sword - heard the proper sounds but there was no visible sword
2) Dead Rat's Nest - when I opened the treasure chest in the the drainable pool the Home Page "L" menu opened.
Post edited by maicakat on

Comments

• Options
    ajfenderbenderajfenderbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did the same and started a fresh char to see what was what. So far:

Dead Rats Lair: Room with the water pit, the second gate to get out was bugged and wouldn't open. It sparkled and said 'open' but then the sparklies died and it wouldn't open until we restarted the run through.

On the bridge in the prologue my character would spasm (GF) and look like he was having seizures. His hair would show the scalp underneath (bad pixelation). Gonna play more tonight.
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I did the same and started a fresh char to see what was what. So far:

Dead Rats Lair: Room with the water pit, the second gate to get out was bugged and wouldn't open. It sparkled and said 'open' but then the sparklies died and it wouldn't open until we restarted the run through.

On the bridge in the prologue my character would spasm (GF) and look like he was having seizures. His hair would show the scalp underneath (bad pixelation). Gonna play more tonight.

Curious if this character was a Half-Orc? I actually get that on live with my GF, Half-Orc. Just curious...
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    bacillixbacillix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Additional - Driftwood Tavern - Vital Supplies
    When speaking with the lady as you enter the tavern, the dialog interrupted. Anyone else see that? I could possibly create another character to try and replicate, but if someone else sees it, I'll pass. ;)
    zurkhon wrote: »
    Curious if this character was a Half-Orc? I actually get that on live with my GF, Half-Orc. Just curious...
    I started a Half-Orc GF and did not notice any abnormalities on the bridge [test shard].
    edited June 2013
    I just ran a new TR thru to lvl 20 without any real problems - no problem with the Dead Rats pool as mentioned above. Fixed???

I had a system crash trying to buy something on at the auction but when I can back it worked fine. That is the only problem I have had. Of course with the limited number of people on line I wasn't able to get through the queues to Skimishs or Dungeons. (or were the rest of you just shunning me - lol)

I also wanted to say that a lot of the things that weren't working in Open Beta now seem to be - like the auction search. And there are lots of improvements that are great - like new Mailboxes, the "Change Character" option, the auto filling the assets in profession task, borders around character bound items.

I am trying the new Alchemy Profession but it SLOW going – everything works but getting the addition resources is taking a long time.

Would like to have seen a place/way for new players to get Astral Diamonds along the way either in the level packs or as a quest reward - otherwise the lower 10 lvls or so of equipment may as well be blocked from the auction. I mean what level 10 is going to buy a lvl 4 "Whatever" when there is something at lvl.

Anyway in MHO it has been fun.