test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Linked Spirit is GODLY lol

13»

Comments

• gtxinsanegtxinsane Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    So can anyone confirm about how good linked spirit is now? Does it add to your raw stats? Screenshots would be nice. And if proven to be true, we'd have another thing that Cryptic wants to nerf.

Does it stack with multiple clerics in tow?
    What are the facts that we know now about linked (how much it gives, activation conditions, uptime)?

I've gotten an inkling of how good it is, and now we just need hard facts to prove that this is as good as people make it out to be.
    Gabriel Angelfire - Devoted Cleric // Karguk the Impaler - Great Weapon Fighter // Zephalyne - Control Wizard
    PVP: How to make your life less miserable as a Devoted Clerics -- Still in it's Unfinished Glory
    Dragon
  • elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cireous04 wrote: »
    -- Elahndra -- Your idea for a build that includes Linked Spirit, Divine Armor, and buffing BoH with Warding Shield is very intriguing. Would you consider creating your own build thread and giving us more information on it? Such as how much of each stat we should try and cap for this build, what kind of gear we should be looking at for ourselves and our companion, and the tricks in making this build the most effective it can be (along with the standard screenshots of powers and feats... etc.).

That is... if you have the time! :)

Yea at work atm. Once I get home I will look more closely at my build. I switched to using deepstone as well and am wanting to possibly move a few other things around. I'll let you know
  • punisoufflepunisouffle Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Does Linked Spirit proc when you use Soothing Light?

2. What about healing from Repurpose Soul,
    such as when you Divine'd a critical Daunting Light (or any other encounter)
    or when you crit with Punishing Light ...who uses this anyway.

This thread makes me want to summersault off a seaside cliff and grab yet another respec token \ =w=)/
  • elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well I am making a few adjustments to the build. The wall I'm at right now is that since I keep stats up pretty much 100% of the time I'm thinking about dropping rising hope and throwing those two points elsewhere since the 15% is so diminished as is when linked spirit is proccd on a good number of things. hmm decisions decisions.

Edit: for some reason I had repurpose soul instead of rising hope lol....been starting at feats though :)
  • scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It would be great to get some percentages of the kind of damage/defence increases from using BoH with LS. I'm not great with that kind of stuff (or I'm lazy - pick one). Taking into account cd, radius and duration, does it massively outweigh divine glow? For your party I mean, not for you.
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Expect this to get nerfed in one of the next patches. That's how things work around here anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Can I just doublecheck (and this is probably a super stupid question): it procs for every ally you heal from divinity, and then lasts for 10 secs regardless of your divinity status?

So you can snap out a "delayed D" sunburst, drop back out of divinity and you still keep all the lovely stat buffs (for 10 sec)?

And if it hits 4 allies does that give you 4 separate LS buffs, or one big 4x size one?

And how does this work for a reapply, like say....I decided to take healing word (because I wanted to annoy myself), and I used a sunburst to snap it onto my party, then someone decided to go stand in fire so I fired an HW at them 5 sec later, would that overwrite the existing buff, extend its duration, or what?

I haven't used m'free respec yet (since my generic AS/FF/SB healbot build still seems to be working ok, AS nerfs/'fixes' aside), but now I'm tempted.
  • neckdemonneckdemon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    morsitans wrote: »
    Can I just doublecheck (and this is probably a super stupid question): it procs for every ally you heal from divinity, and then lasts for 10 secs regardless of your divinity status?

So you can snap out a "delayed D" sunburst, drop back out of divinity and you still keep all the lovely stat buffs (for 10 sec)?

And if it hits 4 allies does that give you 4 separate LS buffs, or one big 4x size one?

And how does this work for a reapply, like say....I decided to take healing word (because I wanted to annoy myself), and I used a sunburst to snap it onto my party, then someone decided to go stand in fire so I fired an HW at them 5 sec later, would that overwrite the existing buff, extend its duration, or what?

I haven't used m'free respec yet (since my generic AS/FF/SB healbot build still seems to be working ok, AS nerfs/'fixes' aside), but now I'm tempted.

yes it procs with every ally you heal at the same time from one spell. currently the best way to proc it is sunburst. stat boost is pretty high. elahndra's idea of moving the 2 points out of rising hope might be good...but idk because rising hope is a 15% boost and if it stack with linked spirit it might be good still, idk would have to be tested. i currently run linked psirit with moontouched because i like to use HG. she is using it with deepstone and divine armor with feated BoH. so her build is a little more defensive....mine is a little more offensive with the offensive boost from HG. i like her build too, i just hate the CD on BoH and i like to use DFF as its a pretty big heal on a shorter CD. to answer your other question.....it gives everyone healed(plus you) one bigger buff for 10 seconds and given sunbursts short CD it is relatively easy to keep these stats up almost all the time. just have to be good with divinity switching.
  • snake0ilsnake0il Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I decided to give Elandra's build a try yesterday with some minor changes: http://nwcalc.com/dc?b=cn4:2hwcg:5m9s,13l3314:66000:b5u00:6uz00&h=0

I didn't get a chance to go to CN with it but initial impressions after a sp/karru delve run was very positive. The cd on BH isn't as horrible as it seems and I never had a moment where I felt I really needed it and it was on cd. During a few bad pulls I didn't feel completely helpless after AS went down like I did when I had FF or HW slotted in, and with all the damage reduction coming from foresight, warding shield, restoration mastery and divine armor, you don't get those dramatic spikes in damage between AS casts.
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dies it proc when you cast hallowed ground in divinity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • chato83chato83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm trying out a Linked spirit build. trying to be more of a Buffer/healer type.
    my feats go as follow

Heroic(human):
    0 3 0 1
    3 2 3 0
    3 3 0 5

Paragon:

0 5 0 0 1
    5 5 0 5

0 4
    5 0

at-wills: sacred flame, astral shield
    encounter: sun burst, AS, forgemaster/boh/divine glow
    dailies: HG(mostly) and DA
    passive: foresight, holy fervor

went with 4pts in ethereal boon but with 4th pip + nerf im thinkin of either putting those 4 pts in invigorated healing or restoration mastery

idea is to buff party with hg + linked spirit while keeping some healing