test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

20-25 minute indoor dungeon quest, trying to get to eligible status

scoobyflippindoscoobyflippindo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Temple of Chaos
20-25 Minute dungeon delve type quest, light story, decent amount of combat.
Meant for solo, could be duo'ed to speed up a bit.
Not meant for groups.

Already out of review tab.

Would love to have it get to eligible status for the daily!
Also please post your quests in need of review here and id love to give them a shot!

Thanks!
Post edited by scoobyflippindo on

Comments

• jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think from my experience you need 20 people.

So tell guild members especially lv 60 to try it (is better as well - the mob aggro can be insane at that lv).

And really lol try play for play as the title of the forum topic.

I will Play your map and I will come back can tell you what I felt and hopefully you will test out my newer one - Protectors Enclave garbage Dump - I am not sure if this quest is a good fit in lot of respects - but hey - criticism is what made my main Foundry what it is today.

Cheers Big Ears!!

PS: Buddy out in the short code for the quest because I have hear that you can not see it without that as a search before 5 plays. (I will try the name and your @Call name and get back to you)
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • mllebeanmllebean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 57
    edited June 2013
    Happy to trade reviews with you. My quest is a roughly 45 minute single person spoof adventure.

NW-DUTKDLBYI

Info and comments at http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?326671-My-first-quest!-Kind-hearted-reviewers-wanted-)&p=4198891#post4198891
  • scoobyflippindoscoobyflippindo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still looking to do more review trades! Trying to get to my 20 to get eligible status. Please try my quest out, Temple of Chaos, and post info here and ill review yours! Thanks!
  • chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok I will trade, mine is in sig.

Code please...
    My new quest:

WIP
  • shadowboxshadowbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finished reviewing your quest, mine is in sig.

I was also your 20th Player so congrats.
    Stats.png
  • glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You only need 20 plays to qualify even if you do the 20 runs yourself, I think you may have to wait a while between the runs though and do it with more than one character if possible, worked for me.