test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Review for a Review - Exarah's Tomb: The Forgotten

2»

Comments

• katah1969katah1969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    Hey veratio, sorry for the delay in running your quest. The kid and I just hit and we both really like it. Was the perfect length for me and was added to my favorite for daily Foundry. Story was pretty good! Nothing really to suggest you fix other than the door you have to get to the graveyard final area... My kid likes to do everything first and after about 3 minutes of him trying to run up the rubble slope to click the sparkling wall, I went up top and realized it was a door lol.
  • katah1969katah1969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    Hey everyone...

Last bump for people to run my quest. I think after tonight I'll submit to Cryptic and see if I can't get noticed. Needle in a haystack, but who knows.

Anyways would love some last minute feedback as I've been mixing running quests I owe and making some minor changes here and there. If anyone has not run the quest yet or maybe if you are one of the 3 anonymous 3 star reviewers (If you really think my quest is worthy of only 3 stars why not post and tell me what you didn't like? It really does help.) would like to check out what I've done please feel free to do so.

I'm a little behind on quests I owe, but I'll not leave anyone left out. Latest publish is done so I'll run some quests while I wait and see if anyone is interested.

Thanks everyone!
    edited June 2013
    gorgothus wrote: »
    Will check out yours, mines in my sig. Cant wait till they fix the music bug, I feel it's really missing the scary music ..well that and the other bugs, Thanks in advance

We just ran your quest and we both loved it! I really don't have much to suggest as I liked it just as it was. Can't wait to see more!