test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

With upcoming TR changes to Power

noyouwontnoyouwont Member Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Do you think the 10% Power buff from from Press the Advantage becomes a viable replacement for Brutal Backstab or Critical Teamwork? (I really do wish they would move either Cruelty's Reward or Devastating Shroud up a tier on the feat list and move one of the others down)
Post edited by noyouwont on

Comments

• Options
    gravethoughtgravethought Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    You definitely never ever ever ever drop critical teamwork in a executioner build.

I doubt it either way. The power buff was for encounters and daily's right? Your encounter damage is peanuts now and it will still be peanuts no matter how much they buff power because TR PvE damage is all about boosting duelist's furry (which is lame in my opinion).
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I have critical teamwork maxed out, but it never shows up as a little icon by my name? You know where it shows all your status effects and buffs whatnot? Is this normal?

(Also it's annoying that stat allotment is now even more confusing.)
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Man, I'm so confused.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • Options
    solsol1337solsol1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Keep in mind that they essentially nerfed duelist's flurry bleed damage by 50% in that same patch (tick timer is now 2 seconds instead of 1 second).