test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SHADRA now recruiting! on beholder server

saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
Hello all, my ign is Davidicus Runeshield, my main (lvl 60) is guardian fighter. I run the guild Shadow Draconis(SHADRA for short) with my wife, who also plays Neverwinter, we are a small gaming guild that also plats League of legends. My wife and I are big time foundry fans I have two pieces of work in the foundry now. One of which is our own SHADRA Guild House! My wife is currently working on a very interesting and beautiful foundry that will hopefully be released soon.

Our guild is a friendly environment, we promote members and like making friends From all over the world! And because of this feat we do not promote racism, the only thing we ask is that you speak English, it does not have to be your first language, and that you are mature in mind not just your age because let's face it there are 30 year olds that still act 14.

Our guild website needs to be updated because right now we pretty much use it primarily for league of Legends, sorry if there is any confusion about what is being said.

We do have some level 60's But would like more for structured epic dungeon runs. But we will accept any one. So please apply, if you go to the search and type in Shadow Draconis under the guild search option, if anyone is on just ask them to add you to the guild. We do use team speak.

Also I don't know if it matters to anyone but if your looking for a good GF my gs is 10k. I'll run any dungeon. And if you want help see me on but aren't interested in joining the guild send me a pm. I'm usually on in the evenings pst. Or you can just leave a comment below and I can search for you
<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT