test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else having problems getting ZEN after paying PWE?

lordbane40lordbane40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought some ZEN and the transaction went through on my Paypal, but I've received no email from PWE confirming the order and no ZEN. It's now going on 3 days. I sent a support ticket in but I've heard horror stories about people waiting 10 days or longer for responses.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by lordbane40 on

Comments

• Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I get $10-$20 worth of ZEN each paycheck(paid weekly) and havent had issues. I use paypal each time.

Does your paypal history show the purchase?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Maybe a silly question, but did you check the My Wallet page? ZEN purchases need to be transferred from the wallet to a specific game. Apologies if you are already aware.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lordbane40 wrote: »
    I bought some ZEN and the transaction went through on my Paypal, but I've received no email from PWE confirming the order and no ZEN. It's now going on 3 days. I sent a support ticket in but I've heard horror stories about people waiting 10 days or longer for responses.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Transfer Zen balance to Neverwinter and it will appear in-game.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On your Wallet, check to see what the status is.
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

If it's anything other than Complete / Success, that's why you don't have it yet.
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/wheresmyzen

As posted previously, if it's completed, transfer it.
  • Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Nope, I bought 500 zen last monday and got 500 zen. I think Cryptic likes me too because I don't even have to wait anymore! I buy my zen, refresh the Transfer page and less than 10 seconds later, it's approved and I can deposit that Zen in game!

YAY!! <3 Cryptic. thx u

I mean sheesh! Not even Blizzard was that nice with me. I've been a subscriber with them for 8 years, and whenever I pay for a race change or faction change, or even in Diablo 3 when I wanted to stock up on Blizzard Dollars, I always had to wait several hours to get my money!! >_< But Cryptic trusts me and lets me get my zen in 10 seconds! So awesome.
  • Options
    lordbane40lordbane40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    In response to everyone, I have checked my wallet, transaction history and I know how the process to transfer ZEN to a game works (having done so before many times for STO and a couple times for Neverwinter). There is no record of my transaction on my PWE account but there is a transaction record and payment confirmation on my Paypal account. No issues with my credit card either. I see the billing from Paypal on my credit card.

I've never had this problem before but it's extremely frustrating.
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lordbane40 wrote: »
    There is no record of my transaction on my PWE account but there is a transaction record and payment confirmation on my Paypal account.

That's definitely an issue then. Even if PayPal didn't show it paid, there should still be a record of it in your Transaction history on PWE.

I'm not seeing anything under the General Tech support about any Zen issues either...
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366

But you might try posting there to see if anyone else is having the issue...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    That's definitely an issue then. Even if PayPal didn't show it paid, there should still be a record of it in your Transaction history on PWE.

I'm not seeing anything under the General Tech support about any Zen issues either...
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366

But you might try posting there to see if anyone else is having the issue...

Thanks for the link. I found a thread with several people having the EXACT issue I am having. I've posted in that thread and I'm crossing my fingers that this is looked into and resolved soon.