test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will T2 Gear be worthless come launch? Zen question

superrioisksuperrioisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Everyone!

I have spent 40 dollars for zen in this game. I farmed the rest of my T2 gear and am fully geared to the tee for every dungeon in the current game. I was a little impatient about a ring, shirt/pants, and some enchants.

When release comes and the new dungeons are introduced, will that make the T2 gear people spent real life money on (by zen market trade) worthless due to the possibility of new gear being introduced? Come this summer will they add 10 new levels and make EVERYTHING worthless? To me, this seems out of touch due to how short full Open Beta was (excluding weekends). They essentially gobbled a lot of people's money (especially idiots that spent over 200 dollars on this game) and quickly are throwing out more options to gobble more money.

I could be wrong, the new content could just have T2 drops but be a little more challenging. Who knows? We haven't really been told anything.

If you have anything to contribute, reply to this thread!

In before "you are an idiot to spend money on open beta!" and in before "you need to earn all of your T2 gear"

Comments

• lilmonkey333lilmonkey333 Banned Users Posts: 70
    edited June 2013
    None of us know exactly what is coming, obviously.

And also obviously, there is always the chance of new content bringing more powerful gear. If not with the next content update, it will happen with a later one.

Not quite sure I see the point of this thread.