test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug - Can't use profession assets

lordbane40lordbane40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am experiencing a bug with 4 Mercenaries and 4 Guards on one of my characters. I can't use them for any missions (if I have assigned my other Leadership assets to missions, then any mission slots I have left are showing there is no asset available).

I can't trade or sell them. I can mail them, but the individual character that receives them has the same problem. I haven't tried deleting them yet, but I've seen another thread on another site where this happened to someone and he was unable to delete them either.

Is this a known issue and will there be a resolution? Losing that many assets to a bug really stinks.

Thanks
Post edited by lordbane40 on

Comments

• Options
    ghrysghrys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have this problem with my 4 Master Leatherworkers. I suspect that I tried to transfer the assets before the crafting project they were finished with was complete, although admittedly I am not certain as I wasn't paying attention to the status of the project.
  • Options
    rfarjrfarj Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem explained here (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?334762-Leadership-assets-gone-missing), any solution?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bump, still with no answer from Tech suport
  • Options
    talonsfury03talonsfury03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem with 2 of my man-at-arms. I submitted a ticket but they just said to post on the forums. It has been over a month of this issue.
  • Options
    razorwing01razorwing01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yep, I am having the same issue with 2x of my Hero Assets.
  • Options
    toidi1toidi1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    3 man-at-arms for me. Thankfully they are only man-at-arms and not rare/epics like some others. I think it does have to do with mailing them. I often mail back and forth between my characters and probably did it while they were on a mission which must bug them. Maybe I'll test it out with a mercenary later.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bump and still no answer