test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about Mount

xthanhz251xthanhz251 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I've heard that mounts are account bound and you can just mail the mounts you buy from the zen shop to your alts. Is that true? Also does this apply to the Inferno Horse from the lockbox as well because I wanna buy one but to Hesitant to buy unless all my character can use it. Thanks for the info!
Post edited by xthanhz251 on

Comments

• penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i dont think that all of your toons can use the nightmare mount, i haven't mailing it yet, but i have both variants (twilight and inferno), and it got bound to my main after i used them :D
  • xthanhz251xthanhz251 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Aw that would suck if only one toon can use. If anyone else can confirm for me that would be great!
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Only mounts bought from the zen store are unlocked account wide. This is not the same as account bound. You can not move them from character to character. However, once purchased any character can claim one from the zen store.

Mounts from other sources, gold, lockboxes, AH, ect are single items only useable by one character. They are bind on equip. So they are only transferable until they are actually used.