test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Quest For the Holy Fail

expdevourerexpdevourer Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello everyone, I finally completed my first foundry quest, a joke for the most part, with some mildly challenging parts blended in. I put a lot of work into this thing, and learned a lot about how the foundry worked along the way, I play tested my work several times, and corrected every error I could see, but if you see one that I missed, let me know and I'll edit it, if it will let me, above all, have fun and enjoy!

Campaign Name - The Quest For the Holy Fail - by ExpDevourer

Short Code: NW-DAXVPSQAU

Mission Type: Adventure/comedy *it is not required that you read my dialogs, but you will find it more entertaining if you do.* ;)

Average Duration: Depends on the player, it can go fast, or somewhat fast.

Amount of Combat: Moderate *I placed certain encounters as intended, as this is a parody of an old favorite of mine, I didn't want to bog players down with mindless battles*.

Starts at: A door on Corial Street in Protectors Enclave, speak to Old Salty once your in.

Mission Summary: A parody, and a sequel of sorts of an old favorite, basically find a thing, kill a beast.

Author tips/hints: I made this quest easy for a reason, there are enough difficult foundry quests on here, so relax and have fun, also when all else fails read. ;)

Screenshots/attachments: http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/DatGye/media
/screenshot_2013-06-02-04-18-55_zps63b11219.jpg.html <--- this link appears to be broken for some reason, I'll post another image here shortly.

This is an older image, but its the only one I took while working on it, I have improved upon it considerably since then, so hope everyone, or at least someone likes it other than me...heh. :cool:
Post edited by expdevourer on

Comments

• expdevourerexpdevourer Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is anyone else having difficulty finding their Foundry Postings? I was going to run through mine with my friend, just to see how it works for a player not a DM/Author. And I can't find the blasted thing! I published, and submitted it for featuring.
  • fromoverfromover Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is anyone else having difficulty finding their Foundry Postings? I was going to run through mine with my friend, just to see how it works for a player not a DM/Author. And I can't find the blasted thing! I published, and submitted it for featuring.

You need to do a search using your Shortcode#
    Ultimately they will become empty, mindless spectres,
    Stripped of will and soul. Only their thirst for freedom gives them hunger for
    Vengeance...

~Neil Peart