test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Request

mavislovemavislove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
As someone who can't login to the game proper on a daily basis, I'm glad that the gateway is available. However, I would like the following:

1. To be able to pray a toon from the gateway. I think the cost of a portable alter would be fine.
2. I would like to see the experience of my professions while logged into the gateway. Right now, I can't find that info.
3. An official mobile app that works. I found some unofficial apps that are almost ok but they are slow or time out.
Post edited by mavislove on

Comments

• knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    4. A repeat button on proffessions.

So annoying going through 4-5 clicks for each little set up with buttons completely apart from each other.
  • hashyjoehashyjoe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I do like the idea of adding more to the gateway, especially praying and seeing Profession XP. I work 6 days a week, so I operate almost purely out of gateway except for about 15 min a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chthonicmythoschthonicmythos Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    mavislove wrote: »
    3. An official mobile app that works. I found some unofficial apps that are almost ok but they are slow or time out.

Be wary of unofficial apps if you log in through them. It's an easy way for them to get your account information.

Edit: I second seeing how much experience you have/need to level up for your professions and being able to invoke on the gateway. Using a portable alter is a brilliant idea and seems perfectly balanced.
  • llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wouldn't mind a repeat button - only because fitting assets quite often goes AWOL on mobile devices, but I think that might cause issues with people automating it to do repeats when unattended.
    Seeing profession XP would be great!
    Adding invoking defeats the purpose of a full daily login - no way I think that will ever happen.
    I would also like full access to my bags for the auction house, at the moment if it isn't in bag #1, you can't access it.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    llewelyn89 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a repeat button - only because fitting assets quite often goes AWOL on mobile devices, but I think that might cause issues with people automating it to do repeats when unattended.
    Seeing profession XP would be great!
    Adding invoking defeats the purpose of a full daily login - no way I think that will ever happen.
    I would also like full access to my bags for the auction house, at the moment if it isn't in bag #1, you can't access it.

I thought people could already automate them.
  • llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    I thought people could already automate them.

They probably can :(
  • khendriklagmarkhendriklagmar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I love the idea of the gateway, adding invoking would make it even better, at the cost of one altar as suggested above seems fair and logical.
    Maybe including a component shop for professions would be a plus also.

The iPad app is highly expected here, though the portal already works kinda well (just have to login twice as the first time it always says my password/login is erroneous though it is not)