test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeons are unplayable.

hatemongrhatemongr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Getting really sick of this... Whenever I que for a party, I get in after a long wait only to have the game become un playable when we get to a boss encounter. My FPS drops to 1 and eventually I have to drop the party to be able to even move my character. I don't have this problem in PVP, only in dungeons. Any idea when a fix will be coming for this? With the minimal amount of things to do at 60, I would expect what they do have to actually work.
Post edited by hatemongr on

Comments

• luscarionluscarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    set max physics objects to 0 and it should mostly resolve your issue.
  • marshmallowninjamarshmallowninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sounds like you need to get a computer that isn't ten years old.
  • urlagurlag Member Posts: 68
    edited June 2013
    do what luscarion said.
    also try to position your camera in a different spot. i play on full max graphics right now, but there are certain areas of the dungeons that i cant point my camera in certain directions. if i do my framerate drops to 1 or 2 until i swivel the camera away from where it is.
    mostly just happens to me in spell, and most spots in there i have to avoid are having the camera facing directly away from the open lake of "lava". i have to face camera towards the "lava" lake in order to keep framerate up.

by lava"lake", i mean the area's that when you look off most of the cliffs, you see a wide open area of the "lava" with a wall in the far distance
  • gexenngexenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I used to have this problem (PvP ok but in dungeons I had serious lags). After the last big patch it has been ok so far. Maybe try reinstalling drivers and ofc lower your graphics settings.
    [SIGPIC]http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14804901&dateline=1374624038[/SIGPIC]
    foundry Call of the Blood - NW-DTAK6CXZ2

campaign Heart of Nature - NWS-DUKNH9PPZ

* Cold as Ice - NW-DFFSJTRZG
    * Hard as Stone - NW-DE5ONCWMQ
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post is in the wrong section :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    apocrs1980 wrote: »
    This post is in the wrong section :P

I am seeing a lot of posts in the wrong forums and it is confusing me. I feel like they are being moved here by accident.