test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a lag time til a published quest is visible?

sebillesangraelsebillesangrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Why isn't a new quest visible? I published a new quest a couple of weeks ago, but it won't display via searching via the short code.
The game gave me credit for publishing the quest, title, etc. It says published, etc.

Does someone from Cryptic have to bless it or did I miss a step somewhere? NW-DAHHHH9IE.
Post edited by sebillesangrael on

Comments

• sebillesangraelsebillesangrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh and can you play your own quest or even see it via the short code?
  • silithas97silithas97 Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    You should be able to see and play it, especially if it has been a couple of weeks.
    Also I found your quest for you it has 4 "H" in it not 3
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ouch, couldn't play your quest for 2 weeks because you mis-typed the short code? Sometimes the letter I looks like a number 1 also.
  • sebillesangraelsebillesangrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh cool!! Yep it kept not coming up. I guess worse case maybe I will copy it and create a new untypeable code.