test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Web portal leadership jobs not getting astral diamonds

banelightbanelight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi

Anybody else noticed that doing leadership craft quests that supposed to give astral diamons as rewards are not there when logging in? I been using web portal for few days now to do these missions, and last nite I actually noticed that the diamonds are not there... :( I been doing a lot of these, but always forget to check for diamonds when I log into to refine them into proper diamonds. Last night I actually remebered and never found any? :(

This means all the quests I been doing were a waste? I got the craft Xp, but not the diamonds? Or am I looking in wrong place?....

Help....need astral diamonds! :)
Post edited by banelight on

Comments

• roelmbroelmb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I noticed this too I had loads of rough astral diamonds jobs but I didn't get any.
    This made me already lose 10000 rough astral diamonds or more as I mostly used that sort of quests to lvl my leadership.
    At the time of writing I hit 9 already without any astral diamonds whats quite stupid :(

Hope they notice the bug and fix it soon
  • banelightbanelight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah same here...I have no iadea how many diamonds i have lost :(
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What I've noticed is that the amount will not change at least not right away on the gateway. Every time i've collected the rewards on the gateway and then logged in the AD has already been refined. Once or twice i've had to refine it myself.
  • regolith13regolith13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Celebration of Lliira Event and 2 x Rough Astral Diamonds"

I confirmed You Do NOT get 2X Astral Diamonds on Profession Tasks Collected using the Gateway!!!!
  • railcarrailcar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It seems if your character does not have any rough astral diamonds it autorefines and does not count those against your daily refine limit. If you have rough astral diamonds already on the character then it seems to add to those.