test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How I stopped worrying and learned to love the beta label.

2»

Comments

• Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Am I the only one enjoying this game? I've got to stop reading these forums.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    flappyj wrote: »
    I'm looking to swap out some games I'm not going to play again for some stuff I would make use of. Up for trade I have:

1) Darkfall: Unholy Wars account - hardcore, full-loot, PvP-focused MMORPG good in both NA and EU but has no playtime remaining. $15 per month to play, but if you were planning to spend $40 on the initial purchase price this would save you $25 off that. There's a very low level character with some random items you can feel free to delete or use as you prefer.

2) Neverwinter Online - MMORPG game account with a level 60 rogue and about 150k Astral Diamonds, full set of epic PvP gear, lots of other assorted items and things.

3) Simcity (2013) Limited Edition + Deadspace 3 - 2x Origin accounts with these two games on it, and the associated hotmail accounst which were create specifically for them. Bought the copies of Simcity as preorders to play with gf but the launch of this game was not pretty, to be polite. On the other hand, they are up to patch 4.0 and I've heard its improved but I've got no desire to play now.

What I'm looking for:

1) GW2 account - I'd like to try the PvP in this game, doesn't matter what level the character is or anything like that.

2) TERA Online account - any with a level 60 character

3) TERA Online gold/items - would have to be on Mt. Tyrannus server, I've got a 43 priest I'm slowly leveling

4) Steam trades - open to whatever offers

5) Other offers - surprise me

If interested you can contact me at flapjackstack1@live.com (have Steam and Ventrilo as well) Thanks!

LmbwEYf.gif

So awesome.....
  • Options
    mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice Post Impervium, well said...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    flappyj wrote: »
    Well said good chap, excellent speech. hip ho cheerio
    Ha! I'm actually starting to like this guy. Too bad he will be banned soon.