test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

packet corruption occurred - when accessing Foundry content

sebillesangraelsebillesangrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I try to access Foundry content I get the message ..."packet corruption occurred" and game client crashes back to login screen. Otherwise the game plays normally in regular questing.

I did a force verification a couple of times to force the game to patch. That did nothing. Is foundry content offline?
Post edited by sebillesangrael on

Comments

• cheiftomcheiftom Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When I try to access Foundry content I get the message ..."packet corruption occurred" and game client crashes back to login screen. Otherwise the game plays normally in regular questing.

I did a force verification a couple of times to force the game to patch. That did nothing. Is foundry content offline?

I have the same issue. Which is a shame because I have just built a map that I would like to play in game. It worked for me yesterday when I played a test version. Today the corruption happened, then it crashed. Now the review section just says loading when I try to look at whats been just released. A fix would be great, but I imagine it will just randomly work again for no reason soon. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashhaasashhaas Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem also....it usually happens when I access the "For Review" tab of my foundry catalog, but occasionally it happens just when I access the catalog.
  • hb4gaminghb4gaming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    I'm glad it's not just me! Looks like this is a recent issue. I also only get kicked when I try to access the "For Review" tab... which is too bad - I love trying the new Foundry content out.

I'll keep an eye on this thread in the hopes that someone posts a fix for it. I'm hoping I don't have to wipe the whole game and redownload. Ugh.
  • mindforgedmindforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It happens to me when I try and access the "for review" tab. It kind of sucks because the foundry content is the reason I play the game. I just like building dungeons and adventures.
  • tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still having this issue. No known fix or work-around?
  • adralin23367adralin23367 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also having the exact same issue!!

Thought it was my network..
    Updated Windows, Network Drivers.. Replaced Cable, Next was to try different router..
  • emerix86emerix86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here (when trying to access the "For Review" quests) ! Anyone have a clue on how to fix that?
  • magilzealmagilzeal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, having this issue. It's going to cause a massive backup in the foundries that are "for review"...
    Rise of the Fell King - A Forgotten Realms campaign (work in progress) NWS-DS38FJ5R8
    Part One: The Fell Cavern (looking for feedback!) NW-DTWX9RBQH
    Hopefully more to come!

• kitario1kitario1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ditto here on the "For Review" tab... :(
    All Is Well Below, Or Is It?: NWS-DESLOFMYY
    ACT 1 - Deekin Street Discomfort: NW-DRF887HS4 - Eligible for Daily Foundry
    ACT 2 - Nashers! Come Out, Come Out!: [COMING SOON]
    ACT 3 - The Evil That Lurks Below!: [COMING SOON]

Feel free to leave any feedback in the campaign thread here
  • rudolphobhrudolphobh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem with the "for review". Just published my first foundry, and wanted to try it out in game :(
  • vuelheringvuelhering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same, although you can still play foundries that are in review if you know the name or author.
    Knights who say Ni!
    Foundry name: Vuelherring (with an extra 'R', matey)

"Bring out yer Dead" NW-DAI945C2G #humor #story #solo
  • azithothazithoth Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    sigh, i've been having this happening to me also :/
  • eristrifeeristrife Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue, and I also just published a quest last night so I wanted to check it out. I only clicked the OK to be allowed to see the For Review quests right before this crash happened for the first time, so maybe it didn't go through because I cannot find my quest by searching, so I can't even see it in game.