test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about the support page

xanamorphinexanamorphine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi so when I go to https://support.perfectworld.com/, it shows up fine. But when I try to log in to the page it always 404s and says its a redirect loop. If I'm already logged in and try to click support from the top of the page it also says redirect loop. So this means there is no way to edit my ticket or to check its status. Anyone else got this problem or is it my Internet?
Post edited by xanamorphine on

Comments

• femaelstromfemaelstrom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's a known issue (been going on for over a year apparently) and since it doesn't happen for everyone they aren't going to do anything about it. So, no, you can't edit or check the status of tickets.
  • pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Good luck getting your ticket answered man, so far I'm at day 7, and I literally just read of someone saying they waited 20 days and no answer on the dev "Customer Service Update" thread, I suggest you email customersupport@perfectworld.com hope you have more luck then myself and others.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!