test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LGBT guild on Dragon?

lunalumierelunalumiere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
I and a couple of friends have found a new home in Neverwinter and are looking to find a guild where we feel we can fit in. I consider myself bi and I know my friends are open minded individuals...thus the reason we are looking for an open minded guild. Too often the hateful taunts and public slamming of LGBT has destroyed the fun for us on other games. I see a lot of cool guilds listed that are LGBT...but unless I missed it I have not seen any for Dragon. Are their any out there?
Post edited by lunalumiere on

Comments

• aenuuaenuu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 48
    edited June 2013
    Hello Lunalumiere,

Welcome to Dragon!

Call of Mystra will gladly give you and yours a place to call home. We are on the Dragon server. There's just over a handful of us right now but we just started recruiting new members.
    We are LGBT friendly and have LGBT members.

I don't know any other LGBT guilds yet but now that you mentioned it, I am going to put that in our guild charter/recruitment notice.

Cheers!

Edit: Just added this to our guild charter:

"We are an international guild - we recruit members from all over the world and as such have a very diverse membership. With that in mind, we require our members to be welcoming of all members and guests, regardless of race, color, relgion, etc. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form. We are LGBT friendly and have LGBT members in our guild. We proud are of our diversity."

Our website is only a few days old so there is a serious lack of content (it's a work in progress), but you can find our full charter there - http://mystra.enjin.com