test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lvl 60 DC with lvl 60 CW alt Lf pve focused guild -> raid when gaunt releases.

leftsideoftheyarleftsideoftheyar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
As it says on the tin;

About me:

- experienced raider from vanilla wow days until the end of wotlk.
- ex-member of death and taxes guild (wow vanilla world first guild along with nihilum)
- 25 yo and mature
- able to be on from about 6pm PDT - 2 or 4am
- proficient theorycrafting (<- nerd that likes calculus etc for excel goodness)
- willing to help others gear as long as it moves the guild forward.
- have all 3 main voice services (TS3, Vent, Mumble)

About the DC:

- working on gear, hit 60 2 days ago but have had great luck with drops so somewhere around 9k gs
- specced for sustain healing though currently also building a crit/def set for the tougher fights (the whole lanlin vs deistiks build. doing a combo of both)

What Id like to see from the you as a guild:

- Active membership (30+ online average, more on weekends)
- Relaxed atmosphere (but competent)
- Ability to clear content and think seriously about the raid content that will eventually be released.
- Some pvp win is always a good bonus.
- Realization that life > game but that you should try to be there for both things.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
u13fd8a.png
Post edited by leftsideoftheyar on

Comments

• Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    PDT is US west coast time, right?
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Which shard are you currently playing on?
  • Options
    leftsideoftheyarleftsideoftheyar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dragon Server PDT = PST yes.
    u13fd8a.png
  • Options
    travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Would definately be interested in speaking with you. I will link our general information, but would prefer to speak with you in game when your available. Hope to hear from you!

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • Options
    smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!