What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best single target at-will?

2»

Comments

• spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    SS is superior if you use Student of the Sword feat with Tennebrous and Plaguefire Enchants though.

Thing is that those combined together transform pretty much any class into a god. There are several, several threads begging for those to be nerfed since mages and rogue's are able to proc insane amounts of damage off it. The very fact that combining those turns Sure Strike into something that's viable should be a big clue that those enchants will be getting 'balanced' very soon.

Hopefully they leave it in though. How else are we supposed to transform our wallet into a playable GWF class?
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I know threat mechanics and I know plenty of our encounters/daily generate threat but it is NOT nearly enough to take it away from the DC. Not even close.

You can maybe push one or two mobs off a bridge if a CW did not do a good job and kept them hanging on the edge, otherwise you are not pushing anything off. Oh and a good CW can do the "punt" at least twice for every roar.

PVP: Dude seriously? What you gonna pay 6 bucks to spec out each time you want to go into pvp and then respec each CN dungeon run? Seriously? Because I have read those stun lock builds and they make your pve even beyond weak and they say as much. Gear is different, feats, powers all different. Good luck with that. And even if you were Bill Gates illegitimate love child and re-speced each time between PvP and PvE... if you are at a shrine and a CW is running toward you on his horse... you are dead or vice versa. 1 on 1 you got no shot no matter what build you use. That is not so much a GWF sucks at pvp, it is CW is OP in pvp.

I am not frustrated. I like playing my GWF, but it needs "balancing" and when people come on and say.."You suck that is why GWF sucks," well yeah that pisses me off. I am not the best GWF but dude I can play. GWF sucks because the dungeon design sucks. And that is all you are doing at 60, farming dungeons right? OR PVP, which is a mess even beyond CW OP-ness.

I never said you could pvp/pve with the same build. I agree we need to have a swappable skill/feat layout for both.