test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are all Boss in this game like this?

kasuharikasuhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
All the Boss all they ever do is p.oop a bunch of Adds none stop. I don't find this challenging at all, but more of an annoyance. Already try the 59 Dungeon Caverns of Karrundax and it's the same method as other Dungeon I try from other boss. Though, it was kinda cool he fly back up and kill some more adds, but basicly all Boss are such push over, they just p.oop on and on none stop one after the other. Gonna try the 60 one soon, The Dread Vault and I have a feeling I will probably be disappointed to find it will be the same again.

I hope Cryptic would add more AI and spice to the Boss fight, and not rely on Adds to make the fight challenging and fun. When all the Add are dead, they were really easy to kill.
Post edited by kasuhari on

Comments

• matii1509matii1509 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Always same, a lot of adds. All instance are same, only boss have more HP.
  • draconerus1draconerus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Pretty much the MAIN mechanic for every boss fight unfortunately. No originality or creativity whatsoever.
  • masabooooooomasabooooooo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Action? no, no, no, you dont need to dodge, just put double astral shield on the ground, you will be fine :)
    Boss? It's clear! there! you can see longer and bigger health bar than other mobs!
    Combat? easy, easy, just put your cursor on the boss and left click! Make sure you put double astral shield!!
  • ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't yet seen a single boss that spawns adds "non-stop". They come at specific intervals. All bosses have different special attacks and movement patterns.

They're all similar, yes, but the same strategy doesn't work for all. If you think it's all the same, you haven't been digging deep enough.
  • draemorindraemorin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited June 2013
    All you need to bring to a boss fight in this game is a cleric and 50 healing potions for each player.

Rinse/Repeat.