test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF LF active guild, Dragon.

kingkayzzkingkayzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
4x Guardian Fighter
Active
Dragon server
I have vent and all that stuff, but rarely use (unless in a party or something.)
Still newbie, but I can take (and encourage) productive criticism.

No, I don't want to go to your website and spend an hour making an account and answering a bunch of questions that are better placed in a job application.
No, I will not answer personal questions in order to join your guild.
No, I don't care if your guild is christian, military, a bunch of high schoolers, a bunch of dnd nerds, or a bunch of women trying to garner attention to the fact that they are females - If your guild is active I will join, if it's laid back I will stay.

IGN: kkNidas on Dragon server. (That's really the only toon I use... not pro enough to roll anything else. T____T)

Hope to hear from you! :D
Post edited by kingkayzz on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Where are you from? Age?
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!