test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Mergers

seij35sayburseij35saybur Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I heard a while back that the servers would eventually all be merged into one. Is this still going to happen? If so, any ETA? If not, will we be able to transfer? I would really like to get on the "right" server with my guild. >.<
Post edited by seij35saybur on

Comments

• unblessedhandunblessedhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    You can choose which server each of your characters is on, so all you'd need to do is make a new character.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    The Shard Merge will happen. It's a matter of when, not if, but there is still no ETA on the merge.

You should probably read the FAQ. ;)
  • thorizdenthorizden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All servers will be merged together there will not be one server that is the "live" one all will be. Character names are already unique across all servers because of the charactername@accountname scheme.
  • xenodusxenodus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking forward to it as well. Have friends in different servers :-s
    Filjorn Gyrfalcon@xenodus of Dragon ~
  • controlwizard18controlwizard18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any ETA on the shard mergers?
  • panthriconpanthricon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Any ETA on the shard mergers?

Any news on the shard merger? We loaded on one shard, heard the merger would be happening soon after launch. Any ETA on this so we can all play together as a guild and group?

Thanks.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Active and more current thread here.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.