test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

how to loot DD chest after being kicked from group at final boss.

boofaheadboofahead Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Go to Options > Interface > HUD > Show Map Transfer Choices: ON
This creates a popup window which gives you a choice of instance to transfer to. If you don't make a choice, you will remain in the dungeon and should be able to loot your DD chest.

Stolen from reddit.
Post edited by boofahead on

Comments

• Options
    erethizon1erethizon1 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder if this would help the inability to get into a dungeon if you are in combat at the time they try to pull you in. I have found myself stuck a couple times from this and could never figure out how to get teleported to the dungeon.
  • Options
    xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    I wonder if this would help the inability to get into a dungeon if you are in combat at the time they try to pull you in. I have found myself stuck a couple times from this and could never figure out how to get teleported to the dungeon.
    logging out and back on usually fixes that.

• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As sad a reflection on the state of the game as it is, I feel this post deserves a sticky........
  • Options
    klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Oh yes! This definitely deserves a sticky! I'm going to try this trick the next time I don't get zoned into a skirmish (happens more times than I can count). Thank you very much for sharing this.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Interesting! Good to know.
  • Options
    swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    xen1912 wrote: »
    logging out and back on usually fixes that.

Also zoning does the trick as well.
  • Options
    ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why was this option removed from the game and no alternative protection was offered to prevent this? Cryptic, you are so dumb. You are definitely not the ones who have wasted a good hour playing through content only to be kicked by some kid after a boss kill.
  • Options
    sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Wow. This necromancer is powerful.
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow. This necromancer is powerful.
    Why do people complain about this when the topic is still 100% relevant and important? Who cares how old it is, it's still relevant, stop complaining.

critical even imo. Ultra community destroying game issue here.

Kind of thing that makes people rage and literally instantly quit hte game when it happens, really needs to be addressed.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    Why do people complain about this when the topic is still 100% relevant and important? Who cares how old it is, it's still relevant, stop complaining..

Who really knows why some people do this?

Best guessing though is that usually this is because they are trying to show their superiority over an internet forum since they are unable to do this in real life.