test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ah 'item sold'

quandoomheroquandoomhero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok i sold an item and he is tellin me 'you have sold an item' but hmm wait which one ffs
Post edited by quandoomhero on

Comments

• czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What's worse is the e-mail you get says who bought it, but still not what item sold. Kind of annoying and hopefully somewhere on their list of fixes.
  • silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yeah...

That's one of the things they need to fix. The mail should tell you what the item you sold was, not just how much you sold it for.

Edit: It should not tell you who it was that purchased it.
  • eqballzzeqballzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    /agree with this. Very annoying to not know what actually sold when you have lots of things posted. Is this on purpose to generate more money for them? I don't know but when you have a greedy cash shop structure it makes me think everything is done by design to extract as much money from you as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demonoidzardemonoidzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It would be nice if it said what you sold or have a auction house history so you know what you have sold and for how much.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yes, this is one of my pet peeves also. Although there are a lot of things I wish they would fix even more than this, it seems like such a silly thing. It is a no brainer that it should tell you what you sold and I just can't imagine why it wouldn't have been programmed that way from the get-go.
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was programmed that way initially, when the AD went into your currency tab rather than arriving with the mail. When they changed it so that you AD arrived in the mail for some reason they took away the section of the mail that told you what you had sold.
  • gutotitogutotito Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Try selling a stack individually. Whether they sell or not, you end up with dozens of mails to go through:
    *click*, collect, delete, yes I'm sure, *click*, delete, yes, *click*, collect, delete, yes...

Collect on an AH mail should delete the mail, IMHO.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2013
    Blech... Tell me about it. I'm going to see if I can find that message file and a programmer and have it updated.
  • whamatomicalwhamatomical Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THat is an awesome idea gutotite. Who needs that trash mail anyways?
  • zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    panderus wrote: »
    Blech... Tell me about it. I'm going to see if I can find that message file and a programmer and have it updated.

Would be very appreciated. As an "AH Troll(thats what my friends call me)".. I am constantly buying/selling many things at once and I really get confused as to what I just sold.. :D