test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legionaires is recruiting <Beholder>!

legionofomnilegionofomni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
"Legionaries" is a newly formed, PvE focused guild recruiting to fill out our ranks for Epic 5mans (All tiers), and "soon-to-be" raids!

We were very successful in WoW (our starting MMO in terms of a guild) and plan to do big things here on the Beholder shard!

Let me make sure that is clear: "BEHOLDER" Shard! Would hate to have someone want in and get to level 60...and be on the wrong shard! XP

We are very active, and all founder / officers have the experience and ability to take the guild very far; we just need the raw numbers to take our guild on Neverwinter to the next level in PvE progression, as well as bring in members interested in PvP matches (as we are an all-on-one type of guild)!

Recruiting:

-Any classes and specs!
-Level 20+ (If you are under 20...it doesn't take long to get to level 20, and we want to make sure the people we invite have a real interest in this game and want to get to 60 in a timely fashion!

Notes:

-We have an always-on ventrilo for guild usage!
-Our guild has a single bank tab atm; Another 2-3 will be here within the week as we continue to stockpile AD (Like I said, we just formed this week).

TLDR:

We are a fun-loving and PvE focused (with plenty of interest in PvP) new guild on the Beholder Shard! JOIN US!
Post edited by legionofomni on

Comments

• menelaiusmenelaius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you can message in game 1 of the following players

Legionofomni@legionofomni
    trykus@menelaius
    menelaius@menelaius
  • mezmoinmobsmezmoinmobs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am currently intrested in joining your guild currently I am not at the lvl 20 range and that is only because over the last 7-10 days I have been playing a great weapon warrior, tank warrior, rolled a mage, then deleted rolled another tank, deleted etc. But I believe I am set on rolling a Devout Cleric. I was a very accomplished healer in wow as well as a very accomplished tank in wow. Depending on what type of people you are intrested in building your ranks, I would be happy to roll which ever but currently I am digging the cleric with great enthusiasm and will most likely be my main character.
    edited June 2013
    I will need your character name/handle
    edited June 2013
    bump 15 members currently with 5 at lvl 60
    edited June 2013
    bumped again
    edited June 2013
    bump, 21 members strong. many of whom are 50-60
  • andrewoz92andrewoz92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I'd be interested to join your guild. I am currently level 42 TR who levels regularly. I have previous WoW raiding experience. My ingame name is "Loko".
  • mezmoinmobsmezmoinmobs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have sent a reply to menelaius on the private message box through forums i will try to add to friends list within tonight tomorrow morning I am on est time and it is 10:30 pm currently. And figure this will get a bump from my response.
  • holsacholsac Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is the 'primary' activity time for your guild?
  • saillarionsaillarion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I'm interested in joining as well, I'm a level 36 DC. I'd be higher level but I'm holding back because I want to experience all the skirmishes and dungeons on the way to 60, but have noticed that it is going to be tough continuing to do so without at least some organization. Please contact me, Nighteye@saillarion.
  • peanutmchohopeanutmchoho Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Darious Kelvar, level 38 rogue. Hope for level 60 by gauntelgrym. message me.
  • tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im looking for a guild to do a bit of every think and will have players on for most of the day. i am currently level 44 and im joining a guild for Gauntlgrym at end game. could i join this guild. i am on Beholder. in game name darkshadow
  • tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    im currently level 55 and would like to join the guild and want to know if ventrilo is need to join. i am currently very active in the game and put a few hours each day playing the game. my in game name is darkshadow.