test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save me quitting the game (Mindflayer server)

sukmyphasersukmyphaser Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I have been looking for the past week for a guild that plays mainly in the GMT timezone. There are lots of good guilds on this server but they seem to be playing in EST

I have 2 level 60 chars CW and TR and i'd like to join a guild that is mainly focused on PVE but I dont mind doing a bit of PVP as well the odd time.

I was playing with a few friends that have got bored once they reached lvl 60 and as such i've been left to try and find some other folks to play with

If you are from a guild looking some members that play in GMT please respond or send me a whisper ingame

Aunora (CW)
Haelosis (TR)

Thanks
Post edited by sukmyphaser on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Many of our Officers are in or around GMT. Please check out Menzoberranzan if you haven't yet. A link to our website is in my sig. If you like what you see, find one of our Officers in-game for an invite, or post your interest in our Forums, and we will track you down. :cool: The more presence we have in these EU timezones, the more people there are for others to play with during those times as well!

Good luck in your search for a guild. I hope to see you on Mindflayer!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • thepaintraynthepaintrayn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    www.swgaming.com

We are doing T2's and CN!! Fun group of folks!!
    Guild Officer - Paintrayn - Level 60 Great Weapons Fighter