test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Haste - PVE endgame guild on Dragon shard

gaviavigaviavi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
screenshot1.jpg

Haste is currently looking for certain classes with varying priorities as seen below:

[th]Class[/th]
[th]Priority[/th]

Devoted Cleric
High

Control Wizard
High

Trickster Rogue
High

Great Weapon Fighter
High

Guardian Fighter
Low

Haste is an international guild founded on 30th April 2013 for players who play a lot, prefer challenging play (cutting edge PvE), and like to attain knowledge, skills and information about the game through experience. One of our main focuses is to have a stable guild that maintains a light environment while still focusing on a progression conductive to epic dungeon delves. We run with a 30+ accounts roster consisting of 35 members and 1 guild leader that manages the guild. We are a competitive, driven guild always striving to do better with each dungeon. Expectations of our members are set high and they are required to always be prepared, knowledgeable of their class and any dungeon strategy we may encounter.

Basic information:

What we expect from you:
  • Able to communicate well, both written and/or verbally
  • Positive attitude
  • At least one Castle Never ready character
  • Sufficient knowledge of your class
  • Basic understanding of game and have a good grasp on game mechanics
  • Actively utilize guild website for optimization and guild information
  • Actively utilize our voice chat server for purpose of coordination and organizing
  • Dependability, determination, consistency in performance

What we offer:
  • A stable dungeoneering atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to explore end-game content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community
  • We currently use class loot system for loot distribution

Check out our website to apply directly or PM me on forums, contact me in-game (IGN: Gavi@gaviavi), you can also reach me via mumble server.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
Post edited by gaviavi on

Comments

• Options
    lekatronlekatron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Applied on the site, looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    stormtooth1stormtooth1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would you be interested in me I dont have a capped char but am level 25 and would grow fast with some power leveling. I am an experienced MMO player mature nice and helpful whenever I can be I feel like I could be a great addition to your clan if given the chance I will fill out an application on the off chance it gets accepted.

Thanks and have a nice day
    Sincerely, Raistlin@stormtooth1 (aka Robert)
  • Options
    gaviavigaviavi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guild Recruitment Rules
    What this place is not for:
    • It is not a place to bump up your guild threads. Only reply to your own Guild's Thread if it contains pertinent information or updates to the Guild and/or Community.
      • Continually bumping your Guild Thread will not only incur infractions upon oneself but may also lead to getting your Guild's Thread locked or removed.
        • If a Guild Thread is locked or removed, the only way to be allowed to post such again would be to appeal the decision with the Moderators.

No more "bumps." Try to make the discussion pertinent. - Ambisinisterr
  • Options
    dasblackmandasblackman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would be interested in joining handle is Drezac Windsailor@Dasblackman