test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T2 DD so we can finish T1 sets! /sarcasmoff

asphidonasphidon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Over the course of the last couple days, a premade group of mine has been running T2 after T2 after T2, collectively getting in about 15ish runs (while the Dungeon Delve event is up, of course.) I had the T2 2/2 gear split until I did my homework and learned it would mathematically work to my advantage to finish off a certain set, so we partied up to obtain these final pieces. Thus, our group got together for every DD getting at least 2 runs of things in per event, and I was infuriated by what had ensued. All these events done, and I didn't receive a single T2 piece, and neither two of the other party members. T1 piece after T1 piece. In the T2 descriptions it is clearly stated that while the DD event is up, you will receive "Tier 2 X" from the end chest. This breeds a whole new species of anger. Why on earth would there be ANY allowance for T1 gear to drop in a T2 dungeon? I literally had obtained a full set of each T1 available to my class and STILL have yet to get my hands on a T2 piece. When obtaining gear for my previous 2/2 split, Karrundax, Spellplague, and especially Temple of the Spider had never done me wrong (Frozen Heart was finicky at times, but that was incredibly seldom). What fallaciousness is behind this nonsense!?
15.jpg
Post edited by asphidon on

Comments

• Options
    bzzzdbzzzd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you do it wrong. you're supposed to stuff those T1 in the AH for mad dosh, so people feel more inclined to buy zen for AD!

(yes, I'm serious. I mean come on, it's obvious that they think people will spend money when they see nice items. how else do you explain the "IDIOTICNAME@STUPIDHANDLE has FOUND LOCKBOX <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> X" spam you have in both NW and STO?)
  • Options
    thedeadstarthedeadstar Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2013
    "and the chance to get Tier 2 [...] while Dungeon Delves Even is running [...] additional loot"

Doesn't say anything about you WILL get it. Still I agree it kind of sucks for the unlucky people getting t1 stuff and/or belts/necks all the time.
    Shinis
    Tong Lv86
    Server: Jian [DE]
  • Options
    poac1poac1 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    I have like 20 of the CW undeath belts, they just rot...people won't even pay 1k AD for them.

Seeing a fresh CW in full shadow-weavers cuz he got a lucky run in is ridiculous. I've been doing dd's at least two-three times a day for two weeks and haven't looted a full set yet.

Honestly I wish a 'rare' DD currency dropped in the extra chest, get 10 of the currency and buy whatever piece you want. Something like that as an alternative route so you don't possibly waste 6 months trying to get a set would be nice
  • Options
    asphidonasphidon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "and the chance to get Tier 2 [...] while Dungeon Delves Even is running [...] additional loot"

Okay, my bad. But even that. It should have a footnote saying but you more likely get T1s. Just ran 2 more just now, still not a piece. What I'm saying is that I have done them before and gotten T2 pieces flawlessly. And now this nonsense?
    15.jpg
  • Options
    bzzzdbzzzd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    poac1 wrote: »
    Honestly I wish a 'rare' DD currency dropped in the extra chest, get 10 of the currency and buy whatever piece you want. Something like that as an alternative route so you don't possibly waste 6 months trying to get a set would be nice

won't happen. you're supposed to buy them of the AH. which isn't a bad idea in theory, but with all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> involving dungeons currently it just blows.
  • Options
    poac1poac1 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    Well the CW set is so highly valued I'd have to basically sell something like 25 of the non-shadow-weaver set peices to get 1 piece. So it's still months.

Considering the rate in which you get t1, and belts that no one wants etc.

Actually, looking at the current prices it'd have to be something like 500 belts, necks, rings. or 50 high vizier (any piece really) to get 1 shadow-weaver piece.