test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Review for Review

13»

Comments

• tyrinumtyrinum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey all,

Looking to get my quest some reviews :)

Code: NW-DTWAGIPZH

Will have some time coming up over the weekend, and will be able to review a number of others from this thread, if anyone would like to give mine a look would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Solcitus
  • caustic8caustic8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    belberk wrote: »
    I liked the flow of the quest and the content of the story, but I thought is was a bit too long, Overall very well done.

belberk, thanks for checking it out and for the feedback. I was worried it would be too short. If I get more similar comments I might try to make the path more linear or remove some fights. Thanks again.
    A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF
  • belberkbelberk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 81
    edited June 2013
    veratio wrote: »
    In my queue! :) Please check out mine in my sig.

I added you to my list of quests to be reviewed. I will run it on Saturday and since my wife will be running around with me, you'll get two reviews.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quests:
    The Eternal Light NW-DO335J3SZ D.F.E.
    Revenge Of The Companions NW-DMHJNCEY5

Campaign:
    The Light In The Darkness NWS-DJIAO4D3J
    An Unlikely Hero NW-DCFZNQZLR D.F.E.
    The Puppet Master NW-DM8BI99QJ D.F.E.
  • belberkbelberk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 81
    edited June 2013
    tyrinum wrote: »
    Hey all,

Looking to get my quest some reviews :)

Code: NW-DTWAGIPZH

Will have some time coming up over the weekend, and will be able to review a number of others from this thread, if anyone would like to give mine a look would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Solcitus

I have added your quest to my list of quests to be reviewed. The wife and I (2 reviews) will run it Saturday afternoon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quests:

Campaign:
    edited June 2013
    voivodak wrote: »
    i'm going to play your quest during this evening.
    My adventure is in signature to be reviewed :) Thanks

Fantastic quest but boy the combat was tough. Not sure if you designed it for multiple players but my level 15 TR died 4 times and I burned through all my pots to finish it. Great Job!!! 4/5 (would've been 5 if i had at least one pot left :p)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quests:

Campaign: