test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The future of Neverwinter Nights online

hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Despite all the glitches and exploits, this game is AMAZING, I haven't had this much fun since Vanilla WoW. Neverwinter willbe the #1 MMO in a year or 2, mark my words!
Post edited by hocuspocus on

Comments

• Options
    dadkkmallleksmmdadkkmallleksmm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *snerk* .
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    its neverwinter it has nothing to do with nights
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gotta love it when the game's biggest fans can't even get the name right.
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol, while i share the basic sentiments please at least get the name of the game you are playing correct.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    sallee132sallee132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    I agree with you,this is best MMO i played in past 2-3 years.I think it have great future as long as Cryptic doing good job and do not boder about trolls here on forums.Also dont boder yourself about this people that tells u that u wrote wrong name here cause that doesnt matter,not important atall cause we do understand u.It seems that there are still lots of people though that still dont know that this game was first planned to be Neverwinter Nights 3 but after Cryptic broke with Atari and are now with PW they demented game to be an MMO,where NWN 3 shifted to what we play now.So u are not wrong about calling it Neverwinter Nights atall
  • Options
    losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its a good game, but by then Wildstar & TESO will be out...
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
  • Options
    dynamicdyanmitedynamicdyanmite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    Something tells me the incorrect name and the blind devotion makes this a sarcastic thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    losse1 wrote: »

what is so good in Wildstar really,i look at gameplay and looks like every other MMO,nothing new just stupid animation for kids
  • Options
    sevensxsevensx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sallee132 wrote: »
    what is so good in Wildstar really,i look at gameplay and looks like every other MMO,nothing new just stupid animation for kids

Wildstar is getting a ton of hype because it is being developed by the same team who made Vanilla WoW and a large part of the team who was working on Blizzards Project Titan MMO. Which though it looks kid like it will prob have the best End game of any mmo outside of wow, given the teams history.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    sevensx wrote: »
    Wildstar is getting a ton of hype because it is being developed by the same team who made Vanilla WoW and a large part of the team who was working on Blizzards Project Titan MMO. Which though it looks kid like it will prob have the best End game of any mmo outside of wow, given the teams history.

Thanks for info,didnt know that atall.This game might be good after all,though Titan and Blizzard means nothing good to me anymore,but WOW before BC end up was awesome.Still animation is really mehhh...and i dont like those weird looking races xD,ESO will be epic though for sure,also Black Desert
  • Options
    thestatesmanthestatesman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    losse1 wrote: »

Wildstar might be good, combat looks very stiff though. TESO, though, awful combat as seen from gameplay leak. Completely wiped TESO off my radar when I saw it.
  • Options
    xelqyplaxelqypla Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Something tells me the incorrect name and the blind devotion makes this a sarcastic thread.

I started laughing at "this much fun since Vanilla WoW."
  • Options
    pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hocuspocus wrote: »
    Despite all the glitches and exploits, this game is AMAZING, I haven't had this much fun since Vanilla WoW. Neverwinter willbe the #1 MMO in a year or 2, mark my words!

TL;DR

CRyptic you have a game of a gem with NWO!

Gunna be around for 100 years!

Balance and Zen shop is pe5rfect never change!
  • Options
    lightharvestlightharvest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    TESO, though, awful combat as seen from gameplay leak. Completely wiped TESO off my radar when I saw it.
    you mean the alpha game play leak that is not even close to a representation of the game do your self a favor and watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAMQMEmlCu0
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hocuspocus wrote: »
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Just a heads-up: our game isn't called NWO, or Neverwinter Online. It's just Neverwinter. :)

Quote from one of the Devs.
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    reilz1981 wrote: »
    its neverwinter it has nothing to do with nights

Speaking of which I'm I the only one who wants day/night cycles and random weather?

Just sayin....
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where did this Wildstar thing even come from? I'd literally never heard the name mentioned until I saw people talking about it here the last couple weeks..... strange.